Sutter Creek & Pioneer, CA… Please be advised these clinics additionally include Amador residents 65 years & older, residents with chronic health conditions (age 18 & over), grocery store workers, agriculture workers, restaurant and food service workers, health care workers, first responders, educators, and community outreach workers. These scheduled COVID-19 vaccine dates would include March 16, 2021, March 17, 2021, March 18, 2021 & March 19, 2021.
If individuals present to the clinic who do not qualify, they will be asked to reschedule at a time appropriate to their phase/tier.
- Proof of Amador County residency and verification of age will be required.
- Using Chrome browser, an iPad or an iPhone works best with the registration system. Internet Explorer is incompatible with the registration system.
The following upcoming clinics will be held at the Health & Human Services Building located at 10877 Conductor Blvd, Sutter Creek CA 95685 (off lower Ridge Road). Those eligible individuals with an appointment will follow signage to the back of the building and park in the designated areas identified by orange traffic cones.
Please be advised that appointment slots are limited. Each of the links below are unique to specific day and time slots available. If one clinic is full, please check additional day/time link. Your opportunities for vaccination are:
- Tuesday, March 16th, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm:
- Tuesday, March 16th 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm:
- Thursday, March 18th, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm:
- Thursday, March 18th 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm:
- Friday, March 19th, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm:
- Friday, March 19th 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm:
The following upcoming clinics will be held UPCOUNTRY at the Pioneer Veteran’s Hall located at 25100 Buckhorn Ridge Road, Pioneer, CA 95666:
- Wednesday, March 17th, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm:
- Wednesday, March 17th 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm: