Calaveras County, CA…The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will perform various operations next week on State Routes 4 and 26.
Work is scheduled to occur as follows:
• Crews will continue drainage work from Pennsylvania Gulch Road to Mitchler Street from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. beginning Monday, August 23, through Friday, August 27, 2021. This is part of the center, left-turn lane project in Murphys.
• One-way traffic control from Upper Moran Road to Golden Torch Drive in Arnold for tree work beginning Monday, August 23, through Thursday, August 26, 2021, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• One-way traffic control from White Road to Farris Lane in Valley Springs for utility work on Monday, August 23, 2021, from 12:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
• One-way traffic control from Josephine Lane to Nichols Road in Jenny Lind for utility work on Thursday, August 26, 2021, from 12:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
• One-way traffic control from Route 88 in Pioneer to Route 49 in Mokelumne Hill for striping operations beginning Tuesday, August 24, through Thursday, August 26, 2021, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Motorists should expect 5- to 10-minute delays and use alternate routes whenever possible.
This work is scheduled to begin as listed, but is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment, and/or materials and construction related issues.
For the safety of workers and other motorists, please Be Work Zone Alert. For the latest road conditions, visit quickmap.dot.ca.gov.