Jamestown, CA…Firefighters are continuing to construct and strengthen direct fire line. Damage assessment for structures has begun and will continue today. Power remains out in portions of Sonora due to damaged powerlines. Warming temperatures with lowering humidity are expected today into the weekend. Wind will generally be upslope during the day, turning downslope at night. Locally gusty west wind is possible this afternoon.
For the latest road closures and evacuation information in Tuolumne County please visit: https://www.facebook.com/tuolumnecountysheriff
- 108 up Stockton Rd to Washington, S Washington to 108. This includes residences and motels on Stockton Rd
Current mandatory evacuation roads
- Alley Dr, Golden Dove, Circle Dr, McKibbon, Golf Links, North Dr, Crooked Ln, Sonora Ave, Southgate Rd, Gerrymander.
- City of Sonora, Panorama Dr, Rough & Ready, Gibbs, Jamestown Rd, Racetrack Rd, Mill Vila Estates
- Hwy 108 from Wigwam Rd. Jamestown to Stockton Rd. (Hwy. 49)
Stockton Rd (Hwy 49) From Hwy 108 to Southgate Dr. Sonora
Sign up for emergency notifications at: https://www.tuolumnecounty.ca.gov/1170/Emergency-Alert
Tuolumne Memorial Hall
18375 Fir Ave.
Westside Pavillion- Rv’s and Trailers
17807 Tuolumne Rd.
Anyone with inquiries should call 209-533-5151.
- Small Animal: Jamestown Animal Control
10040 Victoria Way Jamestown
- Large Animal:Frogtown Fairgrounds
2465 Gun Club Dr. Angels Camp
- Animal Assistance, contact Animal Control at 928-287-5110
Animal Assistance, contact Animal Control
California Highway Patrol, Calaveras County Sheriff’s, Calaveras County OES, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, California Conservation Corps, City of Sonora