Notice Of Petition To Administer Estate Of Delayne J. Glenn

To all heirs, beneficiaries, creditors, contingent creditors, and persons who may otherwise be interested in the will or estate, or both, of DELAYNE JAMES GLENN, also known as DELAYNE J. GLENN, and as “TONY” GLENN


A PETITION FOR PROBATE has been filed by KEVIN J. RAGGIO, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATOR, in the Superior Court of California, County of Calaveras.

THE PETITION FOR PROBATE requests that KEVIN J. RAGGIO, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATOR, be appointed as personal representative to administer the estate of the decedent.

THE PETITION requests authority to administer the estate under the Independent Administration of Estates Act. (This authority will allow the personal representative to take many actions without obtaining court approval. Before taking certain very important actions, however, the personal representative will be required to give notice to interested persons unless they have waived notice or consented to the proposed action.) The independent administration authority will be granted unless an interested person files an objection to the petition and shows good cause why the court should not grant the authority.

A HEARING on the petition will be held on January 6, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at Superior Court of California, County of Calaveras, Dept. 2, located at 400 Government Center Dr., San Andreas, CA. 95249

IF YOU OBJECT to the granting of the petition, you should appear at the hearing and state your objections or file written objections with the court before the hearing. Your appearance may be in person or by your attorney.

IF YOU ARE A CREDITOR or a contingent creditor of the decedent, you must file your claim with the court and mail a copy to the personal representative appointed by the court within the later of either (1) four months from the date of first issuance of letters to a general personal representative, as defined in section 58 (b) of the California Probate Code, or (2) 60 days from the date of mailing or personal delivery to you of a notice under section 9052 of the California Probate Code. Other California statutes and legal authority may affect your rights as a creditor. You may want to consult with an attorney knowledgeable in California law.

YOU MAY EXAMINE the file kept by the court. If you are a person interested in the estate, you may file with the court a Request for Special Notice (form DE-154) of the filing of an inventory and appraisal of estate assets or of any petition or account as provided in Probate Code section 1250. A Request for Special Notice form is available from the court clerk.
Attorney for petitioner: DAVID E. SIRIAS, ASSISTANT COUNTY COUNSEL (SBN 135929), Office of County Counsel, Calaveras County, 891 Mountain Ranch Rd, San Andreas CA 95249 Telephone: (209) 754-6314
Published December 16, 23 &30, 2016. The Valley Springs News.