Angels Camp, CA..(Frogtown, USA)…The Frogtown Classic BMX Days is the first event of its kind and we are celebrating a second year in 2022! The multi-day, classic, vintage BMX festival celebrates the history and action of BMX as it had originally developed. The bikes, the legendary racers, and THAT famous United Bicycle Racers (UBR) downhill track that provided so much excitement 40 years ago!
This three-day event is held at the beautiful and world-famous Calaveras County Fairgrounds and will bring together old-school style BMX racing, a bike, show, swap meet, vendors and more for people to come enjoy racing, watching, and just being part of this inaugural event. Over three days you’ll see:
- Classic and Pioneer era BMX bikes racing on the original, Frogtown UBR, downhill track!
- Modern BMX racing on the same track using only flat pedals and experiencing an original, human operated starting gate!
- Kids Push Bike races.
- GT Bicycles’ 50th Anniversary Bike Show with the most pristine, collector bikes from BMX, Freestyle, Cruisers, Sidehacks and more!
- The BMX Swap Meet where you can sell your gems to others or find that perfect project bike to make your own show stopper!
- Vendor and Sponsor Displays showing the latest bikes and accessories!
- BMX Legend Autograph Sessions with past UBR, NBA and ABA professional BMX riders…and maybe a couple of motocross and supercross champions.
- Fun for the whole family!
THIS IS A FREE EVENT TO SPECTATORS
Parking fees apply to all cars, trucks and RV’s
(unless paying for camping*)
Cars and Trucks: $15 per day or $30 for 3-day pass
RV’s: $20 per day or $40 for 3-day pass
For camping rates click here: Accommodations
Event occurs on 09/09/2022 from All Day to .