Bear Valley, CA…The Bear Valley Adventure Company (BVAC) is excited to offer free trail passes and half-priced cross country ski and snowshoe rentals on Thanksgiving Day. Snow tubes will also be available for rent. Groomed trails and tubing hills will be open from 9am – 1pm, and the store closes at 2pm on November 24th. BVAC reopens at 9am on Friday, November 25th, with regular hours and operations. Gobble-Gobble!
Thursday, November 24th, 2022:
• Free cross country ski and snowshoe trail passes
• 50% off all cross country ski and snowshoe rentals
• Midweek pricing on tubing
• Trails open 9am-1pm
• Store open 9am-2pm
Friday-Sunday, November 25th, 2022:
• Mid-week pricing on all trail passes:
◦ Adult $40 (18-59 years old)
◦ Senior $35 ($60-69)
◦ Super Senior (70 & up)
◦ Youth $20 (9-17)
◦ Child $15 (5-8)
◦ Kinder FREE (4 & under)
◦ Military $30
• Mid-week pricing on all ski and snowshoe rentals
• Mid-week pricing on tubing
• 15+ kilometers of groomed trails. See trail report for details.
• Special Learn to Ski Packages (ski rental, trail pass, and lesson):
◦ Adult $79 (reg. $99)
◦ Youth $59 (reg. $69)
◦ Child $39 (reg. $44)
BVAC is excited to be skiing, snowshoeing, and tubing early this winter, and we hope you are too!